Monday, April 16, 2018

Year Eight - Lawn Fawn April inspiration week

Hi there!

Welcome to another day full of projects with Lawn Fawn April inspiration week! Today one of the stars of the show is this new mini Year Eight, a set designed specially to celebrate Lawn Fawn's eighth birthday (yep, eight years!!)
I made a set of interactive mini cards using these cute fortune cookie stamps. You can pull out the stripe of paper to reveal the full sentiment.


This card is a very simple one if you don't have the interactive part into account. I stamped the cookies repeatedly on the background to create a "patterned paper" and then I stamped the "main cookie" and colored it with Copic markers. As a fun addition, I used the arms and legs from Sweet Friends on my cookie.The greeting is from Speech Bubbles, another set from the latest release.


I hope you like my little set of cards! Don't forget to check out the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiring ideas, demo videos and giveaways during all the inspiration week!

Thanks for your visit, have a wonderful week :)

Supply list:

No comments: