Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Really Rainbow - Lawn Fawn April inspiration week

Hola!

The Lawn Fawn isnpiration week continues today and I have a card to share with you using one of the new paper collections: Really Rainbow.
This collection is totally my style: colorful with simple patterns, I just love it! For my card, I paired it with the cute frogs from Toadally Awesome.


The "water" is part of the Bayou Backdrop die set colored with watercolors, for the different images, I used my Copics and to create the background, I just added a bit of Crackled Pistachio to with a blending tool.
My favorite part is the little frog peeking out of the water, hee hee!


I hope you enjoyed my project for today! Don't forget to check out the Lawn Fawn blog during all the inspiration week!

Thanks for your visit, have an amazing day!

Supply list:

3 comments:

Viki Banaszak said...

Hippy, happy frogie!!! so cute!

Heather M said...

What a happy froggie!! Such a great card! I love your coloring.

francesca said...

these little frogs are so happy! And this card design is cool! Love it!