Monday, October 16, 2017

Stitched Hillside Backdrop & Perfectly Plaid Chill - Lawn Fawn October inspiration week

Hello!

Welcome to another post of the Lawn Fawn inspiartion week! Today I'm sharing another two projects that I hope you like!


My first project is a sweet Christmas card featuring Stitched Hillside Backdrop, I love Christmas cards with pastel colors (well, it seems I say this about every traditional and non-traditional Christmas color combos so let's say I love Christmas cards. dot. lol)
The thing is that I wanted to create a dreamy snowy scene and what a better main character than the little and cute Winter Unicorn?


I used the lovely Watercolor Wishes paper collection and added some golden touches with heat embossing, nuvo golden mousse and a little bow.


My second project features Perfectly Plaid Chill papers and I decided to make a Thanksgiving project because I realized a big lack of Fall projects between my creations this year!
So I used the Tiny Gift Box die to create little gift boxes-thanksgiving place cards all in one. I thought it would be a super nice idea to include a little gift for everyone inside a cute place card and table decoration.


I colored the little mice with Copics, stamped the names with different Lawn Fawn inks and heat emboss the frames with gold embossing powder. A pair of colorful leaves and it's done! :)


I hope you like my projects, don't forget to check out the Lawn Fawn blog for tons pf inspiration, videos and giveaways!

Thanks for stopping by, big hugs!!

Supply list:

8 comments:

PA said...

WOW! Great spin on Holiday Place Cards! Great way to decorate one's Holiday Dinner table! 2 for 1...Sweet!

Marie said...

Very cute. I'd like to make these for my holiday table. I wonder how the place cards were supported and attached to the tiny box, does anyone know how?

jasmin Alfonzo said...

Hermoso.

jasmin Alfonzo said...

Hermoso.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Everything is so cute !

Amanda Wilcox said...

Can I ask what color copics you used for the mice, if you remember? I'm stuck on gray and couldn't come up with a brown combo I liked. I feel like I use the same ones all the time. I love this idea! Thanks for sharing!!!

Yainea said...

Thank you so much everyone! :D
Marie Siler, I created a little triangle with a stripe of cardstock, one of the sides is glued to the back of the tag and other to the box. I hope it helps!
Amanda Wilcox, I tricked a bit with my colors here because I feel a bit like you. I don't own a lot of Copics so I mix what I have. For the mice I mixed E71 and E74 with E30 and E31 to get something warmer than the E71/E74. My favortie browns are the E3* tones but I have and love the E7* tones so I can use different browns for different critters in the same card :)

Unknown said...

Everything is set cute and adorable! Thanks for sharing! 😊