Monday, August 7, 2017

Interactive Spinning Wheel card {+ video!}

Hi there!

I'm super excited to share this video today because I wanted to share a spinning wheel card tutorial for a long time and when this design came to my mind, I knew I had to finally do a video :)

I love creating galaxy backgrounds and starry skies in my cards so you can guess how much I love the Upon a Star set from the Lawn Fawn Summer release!


I used Copic markers to color the cute foxies and Distress inks for both the sky and the grass. Then I heat embossed the stars, constellations and sentiment using white embossing powder. Those stars needed a little sparkle, so I added some Crystal Stickles on top :)

I had a fun time creating this interactive card and it's something fun to play with as well. When you turn the wheel in the right, the little constellations change inside the circle:



Thank you so much for stopping by, have a nice day!

Supply list:

2 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

An absolutely adorable card Yainea.

Mary-Anne V said...

Wonderful spinner card and thanks for the great video.